Lucien Prichard Goodrich

A lifelong resident of Griffin, Mr. Goodrich began practicing law in 1906, two years after graduating from the University of Georgia School of Law.  He later served the University as president of the University of Georgia Alumni Association and as a member of the original Board of Regents of the University System.

Mr. Goodrich’s legal career included posts both as city attorney and city court judge, as well as division counsel for Central of Georgia Railway.  Mr. Goodrich also served as chairman of the Griffin Board of Education, and he was a member of the Exchange Club, Elks Club, and First Presbyterian Church.